I really hate seeing stuff from tumblr on facebook but I love seeing stuff from facebook on tumblr
That’s hypocrisy, bro.
help, i can’t stop laughing
you know whats worse than tumbears?
On one of the internet’s most popular, and notorious, sites, a new community is bringing together White gay men with
old fashioned tastesinternalized homophobia and a penchant for misogyny.
I fixed it.
Mind elaborating on why the mentioned community has internalized homophobia and misogynistic attitudes?
Gay men don’t like sports: nobody can tell them what they can and cannot like.
Gay men do like sports: misogynistic, homophobic, racist (somehow).
Apparently if you don’t act like Kurt or Blaine from that abortion Glee, you’re a bad gay.
Oh, is this that “if you’re a gay man and prefer masculine men/things over feminine men/things, you’re misogynistic/homophobic” crap?
I have a preference for blonds. Does that mean I’m prejudiced against brunettes and red heads?
Apparently gay men have to act like a certain parody of themselves and ditch everything they like to be accepted by the overdramatic clusterfuck known as the LGBTQ.
This can’t be fucking serious…
Sweet Jesus and Buddha on a picnic with Muhammad. So lesbians are able to wear lipstick AND be masculine if they choose so, but gay men can’t drink beer and do what society views as ‘manly’ things and are expected to be all Queer Eye for the Straight Guy stereotype gay? Dear god, sometimes I wonder why Tumblr underrepresents heteronormative gay men, and it’s because of the assumption that the so-called heteronormative male lifestyle involves beer, nachos, sports, and objectifying women. Seriously, as long as they’re not hurting anyone for their race/sex/gender/ethnicity/religion/everything else, let people act the way they want to act no matter what gender they are.
The first casualty of the buyout.
I could yodel this.
reblog if you will not appear in megaforce
- Hating a person because they’re in a certain fandom
- Hating a fandom because of a handful of people or one person
But it is okay to not like someone because or disapprove of the way they act within their fandom, because there is always going to be “those kinds of people” in all fandoms, no matter what.
A Glasgow nightclub has installed a two-way mirror which allows male revellers in private booths to spy on unsuspecting women as they visit the toilet! With no notification or signage anywhere in the venue many female club goers have been left feeling embarrassed and used. Although they do briefly show the mirrors in a promo video, the club has been quickly deleting comments and posts on their social media from club goers trying to alert others to the situation. This is pretty much illegal and hugley violates privacy. Thank you The Shimmy Club for giving us a shiny, new, creative and cool take on objectification.
i’m never leaving my house again, this world is just too fucked up.
gross gross gross gross gross
Good morning disgusting.
- “No space, leave the place” (fingernail test)
- A two way mirror must be set INTO the wall, not placed on top of it.
- If you rap/knock against the mirror, one installed onto a wall (a normal mirror) will make a dull sound, because there’s something behind it. A two-way will have more reverberation.
- Use the flashlight on your phone to shine on the mirror, if it’s a two-way, you’ll be able to see into the other room.
- You can also shield your eyes and see in if you lean up against the glass.
- The room being viewed will have to be brightly lit (10x brighter than the room looking in), so if you’re in a typical dimly lit club bathroom, you’re ok.
im so fucking angry
This is all disgusting as hell.
For the record, the “no space leave the place” test is not a legitimate test for 2 way mirrors.
Page 1 of 213